Friday, June 29, 2012

if you want an englisher, i will give you an englisher mr.gugel!

while i primarily made this blog to be an outlet for my everyday rants and whinings about life and everything , i must admit that i also would have wanted to earn from it.
c'mon, thinking of post title and the ideas to go with it in an entertaining way is not easy as you think guys.

so i might, yeah i might, be writing most of my posts now in english because my friend mr. gugel wants me to be an englisher otherwise he will not approve my adsense application.

hmmmm...this could probably his way of getting even with me when i did not answer his random question in the profile page. well, mr. gugel - come and see me in my night gown.

because emotera is now a certified englisher.

chos!

No comments:

Post a Comment