Saturday, December 27, 2014

Happy Anniversary To Me!

Oh yes! I am very very back my friends! (Kaway-kaway!)
 
At kung ang aking last post ay tungkol sa pagpayat na "how to lose weight take 2", don't fret my friends dahil aabot pa yan sa "take to the nth power" .
 
Yes yes yes, tama ang hinala nyo. Nakikita ko pa kayong gasping in shock. Not that the steps are not effective, it's because of discipline issues. Chararat!
 
Anyway highway, anyare pagtapos ng mahigit kumulang one and half years na pananahimik ng emotera?!
 
Well, well, well...naadik ako sa trabaho at sa wattpad. Bwahahaha. Lakongpake sa comments (oo, nababasa ko ang mga utak nyo) na ka-jologans ang wattpad. At binaon ko ang aking sarili sa dagsa-dagsang excel files.
 
But before we go in depth of what happened for the past 18 months to be exact, paki-bati naman ako!
 
It's my 3rd year here in Singapore as bagong bayani. Sa likod ng luha at lungkot, mula sa kaibuturan ng aking puson este puso, I am still thankful to my host country sa pagkupkop sa pala-away na nilalang - ako yon. At, sa aking ever loved bestfriend, Sharon. Thanks to her for opening windows, doors and covers of opportunities to create changes in our lives especially my children. Lab u bes! 
 
I have gained enemies (na wala naman akong pake) but more importantly, I have gained a family.
 
pinay kabarets @ orchard road during 2014 Christmas Celebration

with sissy Noreen

it's meeeehhhhhhh
That's all for now. Expect floods of new entries in the next coming days dahil na-discover ko na pa'no i-add sa adsense tong blog na itey.
 
ciao!
 
 

5 comments:

  1. hey happy anniversary to you :) im reading your blogs

    |Playgroup Singapore

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for dropping by and reading my blogs. most of them not so sensible for the past two years though. lol. been busy with work as HR/Admin/Finance manager, ugh. I will blog about it soon.

      Delete
  2. True friends are really for keeps! :)

    Playgroup Singapore

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi anonymous, thank you for reading! yes indeed, true friends are really for keeps. they are my second family!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete